Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ეს თემა დაიხურა და დაარქივებულია. დასვით ახალი კითხვა, თუ დახმარება გესაჭიროებათ.
დახურული დაარქივებული

android save page as pdf

SuMo Bot

I used to be able to select page page save a weblage as pdf. Since recent update this is no longer there. How do I save a web page as a pdf now.

I used to be able to select page page save a weblage as pdf. Since recent update this is no longer there. How do I save a web page as a pdf now.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi

Saving a page to .pdf is not currently a feature of Firefox for Android, but is something that may be included in a future update.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.