Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

you have registered an incorrect email address for me. please delete and start again.

bruceseton

You have registered bruce@seton.org but it should be bruce@seton.org.uk and so I do not receive details of the account and cannot change the address

You have registered bruce@seton.org but it should be bruce@seton.org.uk and so I do not receive details of the account and cannot change the address

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi

Your email address is part of the key to secure your Firefox Account. We are unable to change it here (as it is encrypted), but I recomend that you set up a new account with the correct address.