Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ეს თემა დაიხურა და დაარქივებულია. დასვით ახალი კითხვა, თუ დახმარება გესაჭიროებათ.
დახურული დაარქივებული

The Pocket button is not working.

SuMo Bot

I am running Firefox Quantum on Ubuntu 17.10. Every time I try to save an article to pocket, it redirects me to login to my account instead of saving the article, even after I do as it says and login to my pocket account. When I do that it takes my to my article list, and the button still refuses to work. The email links don't work either.

I am running Firefox Quantum on Ubuntu 17.10. Every time I try to save an article to pocket, it redirects me to login to my account instead of saving the article, even after I do as it says and login to my pocket account. When I do that it takes my to my article list, and the button still refuses to work. The email links don't work either.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block (wanted) content (e.g. Adblock Plus, NoScript, Ghostery, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block (wanted) content.

  • make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version

This did not work. I tried it, and then tried disabling all extentions, to no avail.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.