Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Can't save pages as pdf

Shugg

Firefox Android, go to a site, select Page, Save as pdf, go to Downloads, nothing there. How do I save a page as a pdf. It's definitely not saving any, as if I do a search for any pdf files on the phone, there's none.

I'm presuming this is broken.

Firefox Android, go to a site, select Page, Save as pdf, go to Downloads, nothing there. How do I save a page as a pdf. It's definitely not saving any, as if I do a search for any pdf files on the phone, there's none. I'm presuming this is broken.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hello, please report bugs @ https://bugzilla.mozilla.org -- you will need to make an account, once you've finished registering -- see the documentation for bug filing to help you get started.