Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

How do I change the time format from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, so that, for instance, the time shows as 1:00 pm instead of 13:00?

Jack350

How do I change the time format from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, so that, for instance, the time shows as 1:00 pm instead of 13:00 in the Calendar for Thunderbird?

How do I change the time format from 24-hour format to 12-hour format, so that, for instance, the time shows as 1:00 pm instead of 13:00 in the Calendar for Thunderbird?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

You’ll need to set it for your OS, since Lightning uses the OS’s time format.

See here. Also see this and this question.