Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

What is a "Safe Senders" list? I need to add an address so messages from the MA Dept. of Revenue are not rejected.

nancykkk

I have not received notification of a document from the MA DOR that was supposed to have been sent to me. Instructions on the form I filled out to the DOR told me to add their email address to my email client's "Safe Senders" list. I don't know how to do this. (I am assuming "my email client" is Thunderbird.) Thanks for your help.

I have not received notification of a document from the MA DOR that was supposed to have been sent to me. Instructions on the form I filled out to the DOR told me to add their email address to my email client's "Safe Senders" list. I don't know how to do this. (I am assuming "my email client" is Thunderbird.) Thanks for your help.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

A 'Safe senders list' is a list with trusted email domains (Like @ebay.com or @companyname.com) This will filter spam mails from websites you actually don't want to receive mails from

The solution can be found in this previous thread: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/questions/1127043

If not, please leave a reply.

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: Colin Bouwer