Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

font issue

jk4u

Dear Sir, I am using Window 7 as an operating system. I am regular user of Firefox for a quite long time. Recently I installed 5-6 Helvetica family fonts, out of those one was HelveticaNeue-BoldOutline, this is outline type of font. After instillation of this font my Firefox is not displaying website properly.I am attaching my font setting details. As it is displaying website in HelveticaNeue-BoldOutline which is very difficult to read. However at the same time same site is correctly is visible in internet Explorer. Regards

Dear Sir, I am using Window 7 as an operating system. I am regular user of Firefox for a quite long time. Recently I installed 5-6 Helvetica family fonts, out of those one was HelveticaNeue-BoldOutline, this is outline type of font. After instillation of this font my Firefox is not displaying website properly.I am attaching my font setting details. As it is displaying website in HelveticaNeue-BoldOutline which is very difficult to read. However at the same time same site is correctly is visible in internet Explorer. Regards

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

If you are getting poor results with that font, one option is to use a custom style rule to have Firefox substitute a different font, such as Arial. Here is an article about that: http://www.keyvan.net/2010/10/helvetica-on-firefox/

Or perhaps a person more familiar with Mac fonts could suggest another approach (I'm a Windows person). Actually, I see now you're a Windows person, too.

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: jscher2000 - Support Volunteer