The following are indicators that Mozilla VPN is active on your device:
- When you turn Mozilla VPN on, the toggle on the Home screen will turn green.
- You can also tell that the VPN is active when the animation of a ring appears oscillating on the Home page accompanied by a timer.
- On mobile: A key icon will show in your current notification area when Mozilla VPN is on.
- On Desktop: The Mozilla VPN icon will appear in your toolbar or notification area.
- How do I choose my server/connection on Mozilla VPN on my desktop or laptop computer?
- How do I choose my Mozilla VPN server/connection on Android?
- How do I choose my VPN server/connection in iOS?