How to disable the built-in PDF viewer and use another viewer
Ọnwebeghị onye nyere aka tụgharịa asụsụ edemede a. Ọ bụrụ na ị marala otu ịtụgharị asụsụ maka SUMO si arụ ọrụ, bido ịtụgharị asụsụ ugbu a. Ọ bụrụ na ị chọrọ ịmụta otu esi atụgharị edemede maka SUMO, biko bido ebe a.
Third-party PDF viewers are available, if you prefer not to use the Firefox built-in viewer. To switch from the built-in PDF viewer to another viewer:
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- In the panel, go down to the Applications section.
- Find the Portable Document Format (PDF) entry in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the arrow under the Action column for the above entry and select the PDF viewer you wish to use from the drop-down menu.
- When View PDF files in Firefox. is the selected action, the built-in PDF viewer is used. For more information, see
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.