Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Why is alt click save disabled on firefox 13?

Heibro

I used to be able to press Alt, left click and save but that no longer seems to be the case with firefox 13, why has it been disabled?

It was a great way to selectively and quickly save images rather than right click, click save as, have the save dialog appear and then eventually have the file saved.

I used to be able to press Alt, left click and save but that no longer seems to be the case with firefox 13, why has it been disabled? It was a great way to selectively and quickly save images rather than right click, click save as, have the save dialog appear and then eventually have the file saved.

Összes válasz (1)

Kiválasztott megoldás

Ah, never mind I found that the update had disabled the altleft click save, I looked in about:config to see if there was anything and saw that there was a variable browser.altClickSave which was set to false.

I set it back to true and it start working again.