Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

browser.altClickSave is enabled in about:config, yet since today it is not working anymore

Sorgens

Firefox 43.0a2. Since today, no changes, I noticed Alt+Click to save is not working. Alt key works fine. The about:config entry is set to true. I have not updated Firefox in the last 24 hrs.

Firefox 43.0a2. Since today, no changes, I noticed Alt+Click to save is not working. Alt key works fine. The about:config entry is set to true. I have not updated Firefox in the last 24 hrs.

Összes válasz (2)

This is not a current release version of Firefox however you can check recent bug changes in version 43 in bugzilla.mozilla.org. The resources for Filing a bug in bugzilla.mozilla.org are listed below:

The Aurora (aka developer edition) and Nightly development channels gets checkins almost everyday so they get a update each of those days. Sometimes the checkins can have issues until it is finished, fixed or reverted.

Módosította: James,