Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

recently I have been rebulding the PW list. I have saved my banks P.W. in the past however i think i have clicked the "do not save" for my most used site. How do I get FF to ask me to save my banks password?

DonSeib

ff asked once to save the PW a website. I clicked "Not Now" However FF has not asked me to save PW on this particular site. FF does ask on different and new sites. I have checked the "Exceptions" log in the Security tab, it is empty.

ff asked once to save the PW a website. I clicked "Not Now" However FF has not asked me to save PW on this particular site. FF does ask on different and new sites. I have checked the "Exceptions" log in the Security tab, it is empty.

Összes válasz (2)

If you've already made sure to clear the log from the Exceptions list, then try clearing all your history and cache. Restart your browser and revisit the website. Hope that works.

The website may be using autocomplete=off to prevent Firefox from saving the name and password.

You can remove autocomplete=off with a bookmarklet to make Firefox save the name and password.