Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Version 8.0 is way too slow, even in Safe Mode; how can I restore to the LAST version?

robinminna

I've used Firefox for years & always loved it 'til now. Just upgraded to version 8.0 and hate it. Even in its Safe Mode, it's way too slow loading EVERYTHING. Even navigating within web sites takes forever, now. I use Windows XP Professional, and have never had this problem before with Firefox. All I want to do is RESTORE the last version I had until yesterday, but can't find it! Please help: Where can I find the previous version? Thanks.

I've used Firefox for years & always loved it 'til now. Just upgraded to version 8.0 and hate it. Even in its Safe Mode, it's way too slow loading EVERYTHING. Even navigating within web sites takes forever, now. I use Windows XP Professional, and have never had this problem before with Firefox. All I want to do is RESTORE the last version I had until yesterday, but can't find it! Please help: Where can I find the previous version? Thanks.

Összes válasz (1)

See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/893972

Download Firefox from ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/


edit: replaced random unofficial download site link.

Módosította: James,