Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Can no longer use CAC card

acolive

I've used a CAC card for logging in to military sites for six years, but in Firefox 7.0.1, I can't. I've tried in internet explorer 9, and chrome, and it works fine. I checked drivers, and they're up to date. I never had a problem with previous versions of Firefox working with my CAC card, and reader, but now it won't. Installing the DOD certificates is another ball of wax. Firefox won't take them. The other browsers have no problems with the DOD certificates.

I've used a CAC card for logging in to military sites for six years, but in Firefox 7.0.1, I can't. I've tried in internet explorer 9, and chrome, and it works fine. I checked drivers, and they're up to date. I never had a problem with previous versions of Firefox working with my CAC card, and reader, but now it won't. Installing the DOD certificates is another ball of wax. Firefox won't take them. The other browsers have no problems with the DOD certificates.

Összes válasz (1)

See