Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot már lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Zárolva Archivált

DOD Configuration

DB40

My problem is: The DoD Configuration 1.3.6 does not recognize my DoD CA-31

I went to: options>advanced>view Certificates>Authorities, then in Authorities I scrolled down to U.S. Government and tried to import my CA-31. That is where I get an error that says "This is not a certificate authority certificate, so it can't be imported in the certificate authority list."

I am trying to use my CAC to get to websites needed to complete my work, but firefox won't read my newest certificate. I thought that doing the above would fix the problem. I don't have this problem with IE.

I have loaded the CAC reader in firefox device manager and made the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Actividentity\ActivClient\acpks211.dll. I have ran The DoD Configuration enabled and disabled, Neither work.

My problem is: The DoD Configuration 1.3.6 does not recognize my DoD CA-31 I went to: options>advanced>view Certificates>Authorities, then in Authorities I scrolled down to U.S. Government and tried to import my CA-31. That is where I get an error that says "This is not a certificate authority certificate, so it can't be imported in the certificate authority list." I am trying to use my CAC to get to websites needed to complete my work, but firefox won't read my newest certificate. I thought that doing the above would fix the problem. I don't have this problem with IE. I have loaded the CAC reader in firefox device manager and made the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Actividentity\ActivClient\acpks211.dll. I have ran The DoD Configuration enabled and disabled, Neither work.

Összes válasz (2)

Please do not create multiple threads for the same problem. Continue at your original thread. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1007023

Locking duplicate thread. Thanks christ1!

Please continue at the link christ1 linked to.

See the Forum Rules and Guidelines