Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

When I opened up a new tab, I used to get the Speed Dial page. I like that. However, since I updated my AVG anti-virus program, now when I open a new tab, I get the AVG search page. Can I change it back so that I get the Speed Dial?

virtualteach@gmail.com

In the past, when I opened up a new tab, I used to get the Speed Dial page. I like that. However, since I updated my AVG anti-virus program, now when I open a new tab, I get the AVG search page. Can I change it back so that I get the Speed Dial?

In the past, when I opened up a new tab, I used to get the Speed Dial page. I like that. However, since I updated my AVG anti-virus program, now when I open a new tab, I get the AVG search page. Can I change it back so that I get the Speed Dial?

Összes válasz (1)

I had that too. On the bottom right of the AVG search page is a link which leads you to where you can switch it off. This restores normal Speed Dial operation.

This hijacking has really cheesed me off. I've just downloaded Avast and am going to put it on in place of AVG.