Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

The latest flash plugin 10.3.181.34 makes my mouse pointer disappear when pointer not moving (Windows Vista) - any thoughts?

rmberman

When I start firefox 6.0 beta, the mouse pointer disappears once firefox has initialized itself. If I move the mouse pointer, it reappears, then disappears again when it is at rest.

If I disable the flash plugin, the mouse pointer behaves normally, i.e. it is always visible.

When I start firefox 6.0 beta, the mouse pointer disappears once firefox has initialized itself. If I move the mouse pointer, it reappears, then disappears again when it is at rest. If I disable the flash plugin, the mouse pointer behaves normally, i.e. it is always visible.

Összes válasz (1)

Firefox 5.0 does the same thing as stated above.