Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
Megoldva

How to transfer open Safari tabs to Firefox?

toop82

I have used Firefox as primary browser on my Mac for many years — never Safari.

Until yesterday, I used Safari as the only browser on my iPhone.

I now see all my Safari bookmarks in the iPhone’s new Firefox browser, but not the important open Safari tabs.

How can I sync my iPhone Safari web page tabs to Firefox on both devices, and sync the Mac’s open Firefox web page tabs to iPhone Firefox?

I have used Firefox as primary browser on my Mac for many years — never Safari. Until yesterday, I used Safari as the only browser on my iPhone. I now see all my Safari bookmarks in the iPhone’s new Firefox browser, but not the important open Safari tabs. How can I sync my iPhone Safari web page tabs to Firefox on both devices, and sync the Mac’s open Firefox web page tabs to iPhone Firefox?

Összes válasz (1)

Kiválasztott megoldás

I think sync only works for Firefox cross your devices.

If your open tabs are important, try to bookmark them and import the books from Safari to Firefox.

I think it is possible to automate the process, but that needs to be done carefully.

Kérdezzen

Be kell jelentkeznie fiókjába a válaszadáshoz. Kezdjen új kérdést, ha még nincs fiókja.