Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

FireFox Slow

hartjkeith21

Ever since the last Firefox update that released, the Firefox on my home computer is extremely slow. Takes 5 minutes to load a page. I open Chrome or Edge and everything loads extremely fast no issues. I do not want to leave Firefox as it is my favorite browser and has been for many years. What can I do to troubleshoot this issue?

Ever since the last Firefox update that released, the Firefox on my home computer is extremely slow. Takes 5 minutes to load a page. I open Chrome or Edge and everything loads extremely fast no issues. I do not want to leave Firefox as it is my favorite browser and has been for many years. What can I do to troubleshoot this issue?

Összes válasz (1)

Show the issue. Here is a sample of a site load time for me. see screenshot Here is the add-on I use to see the load time. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/load-time/

Did you try Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/diagnose-firefox-issues-using-troubleshoot-mode#search104

Did you clear your browser cache? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox You can also clear the startup cache. see screenshot

You network setup and system info would be nice to know.