Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Sign in problem, Pocket account inaccessible

RMS

I have been a Firefox and Pocket user for years and have enjoyed being able to simply save articles from the internet to my Pocket account. Recently when I tried to save an article to Pocket I was taken to a page that asked for my Firefox credentials even though I was already logged in. When I entered my login credentials I was asked for a code from the authentication app I use but Firefox wasn't available on any of them and I don't have access to the codes I must have received when i set up two factor authorization. So, I created a new account to log info Firefox and assumed that my Pocket Credentials could be used to then sign into Pocket. I was wrong.

I can log into Pocket using my Pocket credentials but I am unable to save articles from ANY browser to my old Pocket account because I can't log into my old Firefox account. This is beyond frustrating. I hope someone can help.

I have been a Firefox and Pocket user for years and have enjoyed being able to simply save articles from the internet to my Pocket account. Recently when I tried to save an article to Pocket I was taken to a page that asked for my Firefox credentials even though I was already logged in. When I entered my login credentials I was asked for a code from the authentication app I use but Firefox wasn't available on any of them and I don't have access to the codes I must have received when i set up two factor authorization. So, I created a new account to log info Firefox and assumed that my Pocket Credentials could be used to then sign into Pocket. I was wrong. I can log into Pocket using my Pocket credentials but I am unable to save articles from ANY browser to my old Pocket account because I can't log into my old Firefox account. This is beyond frustrating. I hope someone can help.

Összes válasz (1)

If you have no luck here, ask Pocket : https://help.getpocket.com/contact

This article may be relevant.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pocket-firefox-account-migration