Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Lost all my Book Marks (

Tony

20 Dec 2020--- Last night my PC was updated by both Firefox and Windows 10. I have no idea which order it occurred. The bottom line is I lost all my previous Firefox books marks also lost access to my Pocket account. When I went of get on my PC it was hung up. I finally was able to login in to the machine. It took a long time for it to go through the windows up date. When it did Window had changed all by browser setting for BING to be my browser. I spent time trying to clean up that mess. When I got to Firefox, it opened like I had never be in it before. When I did get logged in to the account and Firefox opened I had No Book Marks. While, working on the help request I check my pocket (I really love that Feature) and I was prompted to sign in and did. I behave like I had never accessed Pockets. I tried 3 times to use my account information and got user information is invalid (It's been the same since I started using pockets . I be weeks fixing the book marks and may never get all the Pocket stuff back.

I have a Laptop that uses Firefox. I checked it to see if there was any (silly stuff with it) and both bookmarks and pocket content have been available on it. The check show the bookmarks appear to 100% ok. There is no pocket icon on the laptop and the icon on the PC directs me to create an account or sign in my email and password are the same to login for Firefox and Pocket. Any help to restore both features would be helpful and how to prevent or decrease the chance of it happening again!!!!!!!!

20 Dec 2020--- Last night my PC was updated by both Firefox and Windows 10. I have no idea which order it occurred. The bottom line is I lost all my previous Firefox books marks also lost access to my Pocket account. When I went of get on my PC it was hung up. I finally was able to login in to the machine. It took a long time for it to go through the windows up date. When it did Window had changed all by browser setting for BING to be my browser. I spent time trying to clean up that mess. When I got to Firefox, it opened like I had never be in it before. When I did get logged in to the account and Firefox opened I had No Book Marks. While, working on the help request I check my pocket (I really love that Feature) and I was prompted to sign in and did. I behave like I had never accessed Pockets. I tried 3 times to use my account information and got user information is invalid (It's been the same since I started using pockets . I be weeks fixing the book marks and may never get all the Pocket stuff back. I have a Laptop that uses Firefox. I checked it to see if there was any (silly stuff with it) and both bookmarks and pocket content have been available on it. The check show the bookmarks appear to 100% ok. There is no pocket icon on the laptop and the icon on the PC directs me to create an account or sign in my email and password are the same to login for Firefox and Pocket. Any help to restore both features would be helpful and how to prevent or decrease the chance of it happening again!!!!!!!!

Összes válasz (2)

What about the rest of your profile? Settings, bookmarks, history, passwords . . . .


Look on your desktop. Do you see a folder called; Old Firefox? Look inside. Look for the folder with the latest creation date.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-run-firefox-when-profile-missing-inaccessible