Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

I lost my all data after update?

gracebusinessbloom

Hi, I'm using the Mozilla Firefox portable version. I disable the auto update or any type of updation. But suddenly the auto update has done. Now, lost my favorites/bookmarks. I also used some different types of extensions. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recommended-extensions-program These are add from the add-ons section. But all of data and extensions are gone vanish. I tried the different method to recover but useless.https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile Someone can help me? Thanks.

Hi, I'm using the Mozilla Firefox portable version. I disable the auto update or any type of updation. But suddenly the auto update has done. Now, lost my favorites/bookmarks. I also used some different types of extensions. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recommended-[https://bit.ly/31NCfTw extensions]-program These are add from the add[[-]]ons section. But all of data and extensions are gone vanish. I tried the different method to recover but useless.https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile Someone can help me? Thanks.

Összes válasz (1)

Kiválasztott megoldás

gracebusinessbloom said

Hi, I'm using the Mozilla Firefox portable version

Firefox Portable is a 3rd-party build. Support is available here: http://portableapps.com/forums/support/firefox_portable