Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

No 'autofill & forms' section in Options?

georges.almond

I have no ability to autofill addresses - the forum pointed me in the direction of Options > Privacy & Security, but the only mention of autofill there is to do with passwords.

I have no ability to autofill addresses - the forum pointed me in the direction of Options > Privacy & Security, but the only mention of autofill there is to do with passwords.

Összes válasz (1)

Hello   georges.almond,

I don't know if this applies to your situation,   but would you please take a look at this article,   where it says :

"Note: The address autofill feature is currently available for en-US Firefox releases, for users located in the US."