Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Bookmark and History Dropdown Menus Get Cut Off

Interlude

I'm having an issue when I select the Bookmarks or History menus from the toolbar. The final button on the bottom is cut off, which I think takes you to the pop-out window to view your library. The attached screenshot kind of shows what's going on. The cut off point is where the Windows taskbar starts, I wasn't able to capture it in the screenshot.

I'm having an issue when I select the Bookmarks or History menus from the toolbar. The final button on the bottom is cut off, which I think takes you to the pop-out window to view your library. The attached screenshot kind of shows what's going on. The cut off point is where the Windows taskbar starts, I wasn't able to capture it in the screenshot.
Csatolt képernyőmentések

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
  • do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window

Well, I tried safe mode and the problem didn't occur there, but when I restarted in normal mode the problem went away! I'm not sure if it is solved per se, but I'm marking it as solved. At least I have another tool to try if I need to eliminate some possibilities. Thanks for your help.