Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Can you disable or change default keybinds in Firefox?

bobby2shoes

I'm currently using AutoHotKey and Foobar2000 and their keybinds work everywhere else. Specifically, I use shift+pgup or pgdn for next/previous track and those are taken by Firefox and override the global hotkeys. There doesn't seem to be an option in the settings to remap or otherwise fix this issue.

I'm currently using AutoHotKey and Foobar2000 and their keybinds work everywhere else. Specifically, I use shift+pgup or pgdn for next/previous track and those are taken by Firefox and override the global hotkeys. There doesn't seem to be an option in the settings to remap or otherwise fix this issue.

Összes válasz (1)

Firefox doesn't natively allow you to remap the keyboard shortcuts. However, this could be done using a browser extension like Saka Key or an alternative.