Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

Installation failure

elaia

Firefox has crashed and uninstalled itself. I’ve made numerous attempts to download and reinstall it but I keep getting the following messages:

“extraction failed, can not open output file” and then...

“hmmm.... for some reason, we could not install Firefox. Choose ok to start over”

Look forward to support.

Firefox has crashed and uninstalled itself. I’ve made numerous attempts to download and reinstall it but I keep getting the following messages: “extraction failed, can not open output file” and then... “hmmm.... for some reason, we could not install Firefox. Choose ok to start over” Look forward to support.

Összes válasz (2)

Kiválasztott megoldás

HI, since you have not said what your installing to and made your question on a Phone, I have no idea.

This forum is for Desktop,laptops,notepads and if your having problems use this Full Version Installer : https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/


If wanting help with a phone : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/

Hi, thankyou for your reply. My apologies I was installing to laptop. However the link you provided I was able to install immediately... so thankyou for your assistance.