Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Suggestion: Add "Match NONE" in Filter Rules

TdeV

I've just accidentally left a Filter Rule blank, so when I ran the filter it took everything in my inbox. There are 25-50 filter rules in that filter.

IF there were a "MATCH NONE" choice I could simply select that button and Move Message To inbox.

But now I have to move them one by one. Wah!

Thank you.

I've just accidentally left a Filter Rule blank, so when I ran the filter it took everything in my inbox. There are 25-50 filter rules in that filter. IF there were a "MATCH NONE" choice I could simply select that button and Move Message To inbox. But now I have to move them one by one. Wah! Thank you.

Összes válasz (2)

Or you could use control+a to select all and move them

This didn't help. In that folder there are ~2500 emails, interspersed with emails from my inbox. I had to go through the folder emails one by one. :(