Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

I've tried to instal Firefox several times and it won't upload

umbrower

I was having problems with Firefox crashing and not working. I uninstalled it from my computer and have tried several times since to download it to my computer again with no success. It shows on the control panel as having been added but no go.

I was having problems with Firefox crashing and not working. I uninstalled it from my computer and have tried several times since to download it to my computer again with no success. It shows on the control panel as having been added but no go.

Összes válasz (1)

What is your computer system and Firefox? Did you get any error messages?

Download Firefox For All languages And Systems {web link} Save the file. Then;

Using your file browser, open the Programs Folder on your computer.

Windows: C:\Program Files C:\Program Files (x86) Mac: Open the "Applications" folder. Linux: Check your user manual.

Do Not remove the profiles folder.

Look for, and rename any Mozilla or Firefox program folders by adding .old to them.

After rebooting the computer, run a registry scanner. Then run the installer. If all goes well, remove the OLD folders when you are done.