Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

Remember password prompt only shows for 1 second then prompts for 2nd PW

marchuber27

When using FireFox to view intranet home page I must enter the same username and PW twice. I was able to get FF to remember both in the past. Now remember password prompt only shows for 1 second then prompts for 2nd PW. So first PW cannot be saved (no time to click "remember"). Thanks, Marc

When using FireFox to view intranet home page I must enter the same username and PW twice. I was able to get FF to remember both in the past. Now remember password prompt only shows for 1 second then prompts for 2nd PW. So first PW cannot be saved (no time to click "remember"). Thanks, Marc

Összes válasz (1)

Does this help?

Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network: Connection -> Settings:
"Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved"

See also:

Módosította: cor-el,