Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Megoldva Archivált

The TABS bar & ADDRESS bar are now hidden - how do I unhide them

vulgorilla

with the latest release (#37), the tabs bar & URL (address) bar are hidden until I move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen. How do I make them visible all the time? (i.e. put it back the way it was on the previous release)

with the latest release (#37), the tabs bar & URL (address) bar are hidden until I move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen. How do I make them visible all the time? (i.e. put it back the way it was on the previous release)

Összes válasz (5)

Kiválasztott megoldás

hello, this sounds as if you have entered full screen mode - please press F11 in order to leave it again...

vulgorilla said

with the latest release (#37), the tabs bar & URL (address) bar are hidden until I move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen. How do I make them visible all the time? (i.e. put it back the way it was on the previous release)

Thanks - I never use that mode, so have no idea how it got that way. Much appreciated!

philipp said

hello, this sounds as if you have entered full screen mode - please press F11 in order to leave it again...

This fix is not working on my machine (WIN10). Any suggestions?

When you are in Full Screen mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. You can use one of these to leave Full Screen mode:

  • click the Maximize button (top right corner of the Navigation Toolbar) to leave Full Screen mode
  • click the Full Screen button in the "3-bar" menu button drop-down list
  • right-click empty space on a toolbar and choose "Exit Full Screen Mode"
  • press the F11 key