Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

How do i disable the open/save image dialog box in firefox? I want to directly save the image file to the drive.

deepaknaidu44

How do i disable the open/save image dialog box in firefox? I want to directly save the image file to the drive without clicking on save option everytime when saving an image. I'm using firefox ver 35.0.1 for windows 7.

How do i disable the open/save image dialog box in firefox? I want to directly save the image file to the drive without clicking on save option everytime when saving an image. I'm using firefox ver 35.0.1 for windows 7.

Összes válasz (1)

Click on the Firefox menu. Then click "Options". Go to "Applications" tab. Search for jpg and png file type. You will find they have "Always ask" action attribute. Change it to "Save file". Hope it will work fine for you.