Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

How can I set yahoo as my default email service for mailto: links?

Lee_Ilyes

Whenever I hit a mailto: link it sends me to Outlook Express whereas I want to use yahoo for this operation. I've just installed FireFox 29 which doesn't seem to have the option of setting default email, so I can't use the method suggested on yahoo's help page - https://au.help.yahoo.com/kb/toolbar/make-yahoo-mail-firefoxs-default-email-service-sln3288.html?impressions=true The above link is applicable for FireFox 22.

Whenever I hit a mailto: link it sends me to Outlook Express whereas I want to use yahoo for this operation. I've just installed FireFox 29 which doesn't seem to have the option of setting default email, so I can't use the method suggested on yahoo's help page - https://au.help.yahoo.com/kb/toolbar/make-yahoo-mail-firefoxs-default-email-service-sln3288.html?impressions=true The above link is applicable for FireFox 22.

Összes válasz (3)

Firefox Menu > Tools > Options

  • Application > Search for "MAIL"
    • Mailto > Change the Action to "Use Yahoo! Mail"

Thank you very much. That worked great for changing mailto option. Unfortunately it didn't work for the case I was stuck on. Thanks again for your help :-)