Mozilla VPN allows you to auto-renew so you wouldn’t have to worry about your subscription. If you get a message that your payment failed, it may be because your card expired or no longer valid.
Here’s how to update your payment method:
Windows, Mac, Linux or Android
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Open your Settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click Manage account and sign in to your Firefox Account.
- Click on Paid Subscriptions on the left side of the page.
- Click the Manage button under Billing information to update your details.
- After you've updated your information, tap the Update button.
iOS (iPhone or iPad)
You can manage your subscription through Apple's App Store by following these steps or see the Apple support site for more information.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Tap the payment method you want to change or to enter a new one.