Just receied a Mozilla Firefox message that my google cloud was hacked and scammers have passwords and all data. Is this a scam?

I received a messaged PURPORTING TO BE a Firefox message that my google cloud was hacked and scammers have passwords and all data. Is this a scam? Peter Neumann [edited… (read more)

I received a messaged PURPORTING TO BE a Firefox message that my google cloud was hacked and scammers have passwords and all data. Is this a scam? Peter Neumann [edited email and phone# from community support forum]

Archived 2 120

suspicious activity in my gmail

While browsing my Gmail Inbox i notice a old email i got confirming a login, but i never logged in into one of your websites infact this is my first time hearing about mo… (read more)

While browsing my Gmail Inbox i notice a old email i got confirming a login, but i never logged in into one of your websites infact this is my first time hearing about moz://a i just now log in to let you know, this might be a attacker that is secretary getting information while using fireFox,

I repeat i never logged in your services, these aren't from me

Archived 3 110

small video window opens in lower corner of screen

If if I'm watching a video on a site like Youtube or facebook, when I scroll away, a small window of it automatically opens in the lower corner of my screen. How can I st… (read more)

If if I'm watching a video on a site like Youtube or facebook, when I scroll away, a small window of it automatically opens in the lower corner of my screen. How can I stop this. When I scroll away I d like it to just stop the video.

Archived 1 201

youtube Ad blockers violate YouTube's Terms of Service - i have no adblockers on this NEW firefox on imac

youtube: Ad blockers violate YouTube's Terms of Service - i have no adblockers (extensions) on this NEW (installed 10/19/23) firefox on imac or on my macbookpro (which st… (read more)

youtube: Ad blockers violate YouTube's Terms of Service - i have no adblockers (extensions) on this NEW (installed 10/19/23) firefox on imac or on my macbookpro (which still allows me to watch youtube).




/edit: moved thread from Firefox for iOS (for iPhone/iPad) to Firefox section as you have macOS on your iMac and macbook.

Archived 3 140