יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

How to set a specific page for the alt+home shortcut

spartanhooah

I want to have a specific page open when I use the alt+home shortcut (or my keyboard's "home" media key). I know I can do this via the Home Page dropdowns, but that affects new pages and/or tabs. I want those to open blank pages, and only the keyboard shortcut to take me to my desired "home" page. Is this possible?

I want to have a specific page open when I use the alt+home shortcut (or my keyboard's "home" media key). I know I can do this via the Home Page dropdowns, but that affects new pages and/or tabs. I want those to open blank pages, and only the keyboard shortcut to take me to my desired "home" page. Is this possible?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.