יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
פתוחה

Task support via multiple Devices

African Vindicator

Hi everyone. I have setup Synology Calendar on my NAS, and I am now able to Sync my calendar across multiple devices. While events in calendar sync, I am unable to create tasks that will sync to all devices, and have the "Please select a calendar that supports tasks" at the bottom of the panel on my calendar panel.

I see there is discussions for this same situation, but for syncing Google accounts.

Does anyone know if I can do this in Thunderbird or do I just live with events working?

TIA.

Hi everyone. I have setup Synology Calendar on my NAS, and I am now able to Sync my calendar across multiple devices. While events in calendar sync, I am unable to create tasks that will sync to all devices, and have the "Please select a calendar that supports tasks" at the bottom of the panel on my calendar panel. I see there is discussions for this same situation, but for syncing Google accounts. Does anyone know if I can do this in Thunderbird or do I just live with events working? TIA.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.