Set a homepage in Firefox for iOS
Set your favorite web page as your homepage so you can get to it by the menu button, then tapping thebutton.
Here's how to set a webpage as your home page and add thebutton to your menu for easy access.
Tap the menu button at the bottom of the screen (the menu will be at the top right if you're using an iPad):
- Tap in the menu panel.
- Choose an option for your Home.
- Firefox Home: Displays Top Sites and articles trending on Pocket. (See Customize Firefox Home on iOS).
- Bookmarks: See pages you've bookmarked as your Home.
- History: See pages you've visited when you tap Home.
- Custom URL: Enter the web address for the page you want to set. If you have the web page open, tap Use Current Page to set it, or Use Copied Link to paste a link you've copied.
- The option will appear in the menu panel. Just tap it to get to your designated Homepage.