Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
how to enable cookies
i am trying to enable cookies to login to http://wordpress.com and it says to enable cookies but i don't know how.
All Replies (5)
Hello dummybundoo2, Cookies are enabled by default in Firefox. ( Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences )
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Spent an hour searching everywhere to enable cookies, nothing worked until I found you. fixed it so fast, less than 30 seconds. I'm so glad you were here. Thanks. 5:22 AM and I'm still at it. Got windows 8 today, hate it, installed Mozilla Firefox. Been fighting this thing all day and night. WHEW, I'm wore slap out. Stay vigilant my friend, a lot of us need help. Lol
Brilliant. Thank you for your clear and concise instructions XXX