My URL search bar has disappeared. My bookmarks bar has also disappeared, and turning it on and off and on in VIEW Toolbar doesn't do anything.
I have repeatedly tried VIEW to get my two most important toolbars to come back. My Bookmarks bar is gone and so is my URL bar, so I can't copy URLs or type in known addresses. Updating to Foxfire 5 didn't help.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- RealPlayer Plugin
- lalaScanner proxy
- lalaPlayer Internet plug-in
- Google Updater One-Click Deluxe Install plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Check in "View > Toolbars > Customize" that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If you do not see the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" or other items that are missing in the toolbar palette or on a toolbar then click the "Restore Default Set" button