Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Firefox crashed, now when I try to open it get Mozilla Crash Reporter
Firefox crashed unexpectedly. Now when I try to open it all I get is Crash Reporter box so dont have location bar to get crash ID
All Replies (8)
This does not solve it! Just get sent round in circles as I have no bar in which to enter anything just the 'Crash Reporter' box when I try to open Firefox.
Were you able to open Firefox in the Firefox SafeMode or not?
No. I only have the Crash Reporter diologue box. No Firefox page on which to enter anything.
Try a clean (re)install:
- Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Uninstall your current Firefox version and remove the Firefox program folder before installing that copy of the Firefox installer.
- Don't remove personal data if you uninstall the current version.
- It is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling.
- It may not be necessary to create a new profile, so first try if it works with your current profile and if not then create a new profile.
Your current bookmarks and other profile data are stored elsewhere (not in the Firefox program folder) and won't be affected by a reinstall, but make sure that you do not select to remove personal data if you uninstall Firefox.
All sorted thak you! After backing up, reinstalled Firefox. Working fine. Thanks very much.
Please mark this thread as Solved.
Solved Thank you