Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
How do I remove ALOT from Mozilla?
I now have "ALOT" on my browser and I want to remove it. If I switch to Explorer it is gone.
All Replies (7)
tried this; still have alot on firefox start page. Have to each time go up on upper left and click it out.
I removed the Alot toolbar, but it is still in the search bar.
This removed the toolbar, but Alot is still in the search bar.
Thanks for help. Alot is removed!
In order to rid myself of the annoying ALOT toolbar I inadvertently installed, I had to do several things:
1. Uninstall ALOT
- Start Menu > Control Panel > Programs & Features - choose ALOT and click uninstall
2. Change homepage back
- Firefox Menu > Options > Options OR File > Tools > Options - Update homepage on General tab
3. Remove from Firefox Addons
- Firefox Menu > Add-ons OR Tools > Add-ons - highlight ALOT, click the trash can on the far right
4. Remove it from the Search box next to the address bar at the top of the browser:
- Click the down arrow next to the icon in the search box - Click Manage Search Engines - In the Manage Search Engine List box, highlight ALOT and click Remove.
Athraithe ag CreepingShadow ar