Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
when i try to sign in to usps.com from firefox i get redirected to a blank screen. works from IE
when i try to signin to usps.com i get redirected to a blank page. worked fine before and works now on IE.
URL of affected sites
All Replies (1)
If websites are redirectly badly, the problem may be that:
- Redirection is disabled in Firefox
- A bad item in cache or cookies is making a website malfunction
- A Firefox extension is causing redirections to malfunction.
- External software on your computer, such as spyware, is causing unwanted redirection
To fix the problem, verify first that redirection is enabled in Firefox.
- Open Tools->Options->Advanced->General
- Ensure "Warn me when sites redirect or reload the page" is unchecked
If the problem still occurs, try the steps below
- Follow the steps at How to clear the Firefox cache and Clear cookies and site data in Firefox to ensure all cache and cookies from the misbehaving site(s) are removed.
- Ensure that cookies are enabled. Cookies must be enabled for many websites to work. If they are disabled, follow the steps at Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for desktop.
- An extension may be causing the problem: see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- If the problem continues with no extensions enabled, the problem could be caused by network issues and/or spyware. See Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware.