Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Dúnadh an snáithe seo agus cuireadh sa chartlann é. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Locked Cartlannaithe

Using Contacts on Android phone from laptop to send messages on WhatsApp

SuMo Bot

I have WhatsApp on both my 14.04 Ubuntu laptop and my Samsung Android Phone. How can I send messages from the computer using the contacts fro phone? I want to invite my phone contacts in Russia to connect with me on WhatsApp, but the phone cannot write Russian; the laptop can. So, I want to use WhatsApp on the laptop to connect with these friends. How can that be done?

I have WhatsApp on both my 14.04 Ubuntu laptop and my Samsung Android Phone. How can I send messages from the computer using the contacts fro phone? I want to invite my phone contacts in Russia to connect with me on WhatsApp, but the phone cannot write Russian; the laptop can. So, I want to use WhatsApp on the laptop to connect with these friends. How can that be done?

All Replies (1)

Hi Mogens

I recommend that you ask the WhatsApp support team about this issue.

Athraithe ag Paul ar

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.