Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Cartlannaithe

how can I save a page to my pocket on my Android phone?

Olive Kenney

I have been able to access my pocket list to my Android phone, but I don't see a way to save any pages or videos.

I have been able to access my pocket list to my Android phone, but I don't see a way to save any pages or videos.

All Replies (2)

Bookmark the page or add the page to the favourite page.

Hi

The best way to add a page to Pocket is to select the menu icon (three dots), select Share and choose Pocket from the list.

I hope this helps.