Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Solved Cartlannaithe

Can not run my home grown html apps.

Bill

I bought a new Samsung J7 phone running Android 7. I downloaded a fresh Firefox from the Play Store. Firefox can not access my home grown html apps from either phone storage or the SD card. I NEED an upgraded Firefox, or a fix.

I bought a new Samsung J7 phone running Android 7. I downloaded a fresh Firefox from the Play Store. Firefox can not access my home grown html apps from either phone storage or the SD card. I NEED an upgraded Firefox, or a fix.

All Replies (1)

Réiteach Roghnaithe

bjb.25flat: My bad! I had not turned on storage permissions. It sucks being old (68).