Bring back the old Pocket
Wanting to register my frustrations with the FF integrated version of Pocket. Problems with the new integrated version of Pocket: 1, The visible recognition that a site had been added to Pocket no longer works. Prior to integration, the Pocket icon turned red when a site was added. Now there is no way to tell. 2. Pocket dropdown next to icon has been removed and added to Bookmarks. It is beyond me to understand who thought this was a good design concept. It's cumbersome and annoying. I don't have bookmark tab open on my browser so finding it is unnecessarily time consuming.
On my Mac, I rolled back to the old version of Pocket some time ago, yet l have the integrated version on my PC desktop. It drives me crazy and I want to roll that back too, I'm just not sure if it's still possible?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- LastPass Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 7,00,0,3514
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.3.1f1
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
We're sorry that you unhappy with our new design. However, this forum is not used to collect user feedback.
If you want to leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. Your feedback gets collected at http://input.mozilla.org/, where a team of people read it and gather data about the most common issues.
This thread will be closed due to it being off-topic for the Mozilla Support forum. Please see the Forum rules and guidelines. Additionally, you can provide feedback to Mozilla developers (they DO read this feedback but you will probably not get any contact back) by using the links Wesley provided.