Dear sir, I am unable to view you tube in firefox browser. only audio is hearing. black screen dispayed. I can see it on other browser. please advise.
Dear sir, I am unable to view you tube in Firefox browser. only audio is hearing. black screen displayed. I can see it on other browser. please advise. however I can see thumbnail when I move mouse over time line of the video stream. regards
If you can't update your graphics / video drivers, try disabling hardware acceleration.Read this answer in context 0
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- WordCaptureX: extract text from Chrome browser
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
You can check if there is an update for your graphics display driver and check for hardware acceleration related issues.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
You need to close and restart Firefox after toggling this setting.
Windows 7 Pro, Firefox 39.0
I have the same issue, videos on You Tube only play sound in Firefox, but the videos do play correctly in Chrome or Explorer. This seems to return after I have searched Firefox Help, found a solution, then upgrade to a 'new' Firefox version. The problem reoccurs.
I did perform the following, per a Help suggestion:
"Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
But the "Use hardware accel. when available" was/is already selected.
If you can't update your graphics / video drivers, try disabling hardware acceleration.