Can you implement "go to page" on saved passwords window?
I want to check if old pages from saved passwords window are still available...
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- NMP Browser Plugin 2.11.0
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Hi cv178, I think there are workarounds that should help you.
I am not sure I see a popular use case for such a new feature. It's already fairly easy to find the page using bookmarks or the location bar.
You may of course bookmark the pages, that you use passwords on. You could even add a bookmarks tag to them to make them easy to find.
- Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find
- Address bar autocomplete in Firefox - Search your bookmarks, history and tabs_changing-results-on-the-fly
If you are probably aware you may easily list the passwords and pages
- Password Manager - Remember, delete and edit logins and passwords in Firefox_viewing-and-deleting-passwords
If you clear the search box the search displays all page addresses that use passwords.
That does give a few sort options and although you may not directly copy and paste the site address; or click for a go to page you may keep the display dialogue window open whilst typing into the location bar.
There may even be an addon that does this already, there are thousands to look through though, quite a lot just on passwords. If you feel strongly about this consider posting in the wish list.