i want to add claude.ai as my search engine
I want to use claude.ai as my search engine
I want to use claude.ai as my search engine
How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to… (lire la suite)
How can I get the address bar to take me to the URL I typed instead of giving me search results for what I typed? How can I set it so the only way to search the web is to go to the website of a search engine?
Please suggest your own search engine along with its url
I prefer to use Brave as my search engine. How can I do this?
If it's not possible, what is the best alternative?
THANK you,