Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Links in e-mail get sent to Edge not Firefox.

Anthony Nelson

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.